Back to School Important Dates
- Aug 19- Class lists posted online (update your student's teacher assignment in the family/student profile here)
- Aug 19- Kinder Back to School Night (parents only)
- Aug 20- Bobcat Welcome 8-10 am (*preordered spirit wear and supplies will be in each student’s classroom)
- Aug 21- First Day of School
- Aug 23 - New Family Orientation and Coffee in the library 8 am
Volunteer to be a New Family Welcome Ambassador
Remember what it was like being the “new kid” at BPE? Are you friendly and welcoming? We need you!
Each year we have many new families joining BPE. This coming year, we would like to offer those new families a dedicated contact person who will reach out to welcome them to BPE and offer ongoing support by answering questions about our school and community. If this sounds like something you can help us with, sign up below to volunteer to be a New Family Welcome Ambassador for the 2019-20 school year. We will match you up with a new family and send you contact information as soon as it is available!
Mark your calendars for Fall Fun!
Oct 25 - Arts Day
Oct 25- BPE Parent Social, 7:30pm at Abel’s on the Lake
Nov 8- Family movie night + picnic
support your booster club!
Important info for incoming kinder and new families 2019-20
Register today for the Booster Club website
All new families to BPE must register for the Booster Club’s website, BPE Booster Club Connection (bpeboosterclub.org). It is critical for life at the school and used for many purposes like volunteer sign ups, school supply purchases, weekly newsletters, etc. Returning families will receive an email over the summer to verify current information. The Eanes enrollment / Skyward system is completely independent. This is an additional registration and related only to the Bridge Point Booster Club. Follow these simple steps:
- Click here to get started or the Registration button below
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email and password information
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- You can register at any time and add all your BPE children. ***When you select your child's grade it is for the current school year so if your child will start Kindergarten in August please select "Incoming Kinder 2019-20" in the drop down menu for grade level*** Once you have been notified of their homeroom teacher in late August, simply go in and select their teacher.
Questions? Contact Hilary Bellm, Technology Chair
download the all new booster club app
- The new and improved Membership Toolkit app is all you need to quickly access ALL of the Booster Club website pages on your mobile device
- Get quick access to the Directory where you can star favorites to create your own contact list
- See the calendar for upcoming events and sync to your own calendar
- Review all recent email messages and communications from the Booster Club in one place
- DOWNLOAD TODAY!