Welcome bobcats! SCROLL DOWN THE HOMEPAGE FOR NEWS
upcoming events and things you need to know
- Friday, April 6, 5 - 8 pm: Bobcat Fest 2018! New this year on Friday evening. Click here for more info or see below.
- Thursday, March 29 - Saturday, April 7: BPE Online auction will launch at 8 am on the 29th and closes at 4 pm on the 7th! Bid on fun BPE favorites like
- Lunch with your teacher or ice cream with the specials teachers
- Principal for a Day
- Name the BPE soccer field, gym or circle drive
- Preview items with the link below. You will need to register on the external site to bid as we are using a dedicated non-profit auction site to host this year. However, once registered you can bid on your phone or online.
- Items will NOT be on display at Bobcat Fest this year since everything is a fun BPE related offering and not physical items to win. Questions? Contact Hilary Bellm.
How can you help make Bobcat Fest 2018 a huge success?
Updates & announcements regarding Bobcat Fest 2018 will be distributed via this website, Bobcat Blasts, and BPOVs. Notable changes this year include holding the carnival on Friday evening, more streamlined volunteer signups, & new rides & vendors.
BPE kids Parties - a few spots remain!
A few spots are still remaining for kid parties. Open spots include:
- 1st grade girls Eggstravaganza
- 2nd/3rd grade boys High 5 party
- 5th grade boys pool party
All party proceeds go to help fund Booster Club activities.
EANEs ISD Technology information
Did you miss the Parent Coffee with Carl Hooker, Eanes ISD Director of Innovation and Digital Learning? He is a fount of information and you can find parent resources on a wide variety of topics at the Eanes ISD website. Click here to learn more!
No Hassle Donations
Many thanks to the 180+ families who have already contributed to the BPE Booster Club. Our school would not be the same without your support. However, our goal is 100% participation so we need everyone. Don't worry if you didn't donate during the Give week. You can make donations year-round!
Volunteer sign ups - new process!!!
Homeroom volunteer positions (e.g., homeroom parent, party volunteers, carnival coordinator) are only available through online sign ups this year. Find your child's sign up under My Account > My Forms/Paperwork tab. You must have registered on this site to sign up and also added your child's teacher assignment once you know it. The forms you see will be personalized for your child's class. Go to the Volunteer page for more info.
Need to register?
We are excited to introduce you to the NEW Bridge Point Booster Club website, "Booster Club Connection"! This site will replace our old HUB. We hope this will be easier and more intuitive to use and will make it simpler for you to stay connected with the Booster Club and everything that is happening at Bridge Point.
Please click here to complete the simple registration process. You'll find everything you need to get ready for the 2017-2018 school year, including the calendar, volunteer opportunities, making your No Hassle donation and more! Questions? Contact Hilary Bellm (2017-18 Technology Chair)
- Tuesday, March 27
- Friday, March 30
- Wednesday, April 4
- Friday, April 6
- Tuesday, April 10
- Wednesday, April 11
- Friday, April 20
- Tuesday, April 24
- Monday, April 30