get your spirit wear and school supplies
Sales open May 1st - June 7th
- New this year: There will be one school-wide shirt available for boys, girls, parents, and staff! This will be great for field trips and spirit days.
- There will also be additional offerings of girl and boy tees, shorts, half-zips, water bottles, bows, and more!
- Order between May 1st- June 7th and your order will be waiting in your child's classroom at Bobcat Welcome in August.
- Absolutely no late orders are allowed.
- Questions? Contact your Spirit Wear team
- The BPE Booster Club will save you time by providing school supply packs for each grade level based on specific grade level requirements.
- This is the only way to buy the complete list already bundled.
- Order between May 1st - June 7th and your supplies will be delivered directly to your child's classroom on the first day of school.
- Questions? Contact Tory Wortham or Megan Weitz.
MAY MADNESS - MAY 17
BPE's Field Day, and most FUN day of the year, is coming soon and we need YOUR help! We need 175 VOLUNTEERS to make May Madness a success!
ALL VOLUNTEER SPOTS ARE FULL!!! THANK YOU.
Set-up: 7am - 8am
Grades K - 2: 8:15am - 11am
Grades 3 - 5: 11:30 - 3pm
- You must be able to stay for the entire shift
- Dress for play: tennis shoes and get-dirty clothes recommended
- Please bring your own refillable water bottle
- Breakfast (for morning volunteers) and lunch (for afternoon volunteers) will be provided
- For safety **no younger siblings allowed to attend**
Questions? Contact: Jennifer Skinner, Tricia Pate, or Kathy Dean
Special thanks to our T-shirt sponsors!
Special thanks to our DJ Booth sponsor!
important info for incoming kinder and new families 2019-20
Register today for the Booster Club website
All new families to BPE must register for the Booster Club’s website, BPE Booster Club Connection (bpeboosterclub.org). It is critical for life at the school and used for many purposes like volunteer sign ups, school supply purchases, weekly newsletters, etc. Returning families will receive an email over the summer to verify current information. The Eanes enrollment / Skyward system is completely independent. This is an additional registration and related only to the Bridge Point Booster Club. Follow these simple steps:
- Click here to get started or the Registration button below
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email and password information
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- You can register at any time and add all your BPE children. ***When you select your child's grade it is for the current school year so if your child will start Kindergarten in August please select "Incoming Kinder 2019-20" in the drop down menu for grade level*** Once you have been notified of their homeroom teacher in late August, simply go in and select their teacher.
Questions? Contact Hilary Bellm, Technology Chair