What Are Art Days?
- In addition to Bridge Point's wonderful regular art and music programs, we have bpeforarts - an arts and culture outreach initiative designed to foster, nurture and inspire our young people to take a lifelong interest in the arts.
- October has become BPE's arts awareness month during which we 'blitz' our students with all things art including, WOW statements around campus, a 5th grade arts ambassadors program and most importantly, three back to back 1/2 days that include a live performance on 2 of the days and then 1 day of hands-on art workshops.
- This year's theme is bpeforarts | ListenUp - focusing on music-related arts.
When are Arts Days?
- October 25, 26, 27 (each of these days are 1/2 days due to parent-teacher conferences.)
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27 (workshop day) IS WHEN PARENT VOLUNTEERS ARE CRITICAL!
- bpeforarts is celebrating it's 6th year and we are looking forward to your support so we may continue this exciting enrichment endeavor. It takes a village!
"If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him." John F. Kennedy