bpeforarts | ListenUp
Friday, October 26, 2018
What Are ArtS Days?
- In addition to Bridge Point's wonderful regular art and music programs, we have bpeforarts - an arts and culture outreach initiative designed to foster, nurture and inspire our students to take a lifelong interest in the arts.
- October has become BPE's arts awareness month during which we 'blitz' our students with all things art including, WOW statements around campus, a 5th grade arts ambassadors program and most importantly, three 1/2 days that include live performances and 1 day of hands-on workshops.
- This year's theme is bpeforarts | ListenUp - focusing on music-related arts.
When are Arts Days?
- October 24, 25, 26 (each of these days are 1/2 days due to parent-teacher conferences.)
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26 (workshop day) requires lots of parent volunteers!
- bpeforarts is celebrating it's 7th year and we are looking forward to your support so we may continue this exciting enrichment endeavor!
How can I get involved?
- We need 3 volunteers to lead/assist in our workshop presentations to each homeroom on Friday, October 26th from 8am - noon. You can sign up now for your child's class!
- There will be a meeting in early-October to provide you with all the guidance you need to lead or assist
- We also need volunteers to help prepare materials and set up classrooms in the days before Arts Day