Bobcat Fest - Friday, April 6, 2018
Bobcat Fest, Bridge Point Elementary School's amped-up school carnival, is coordinated each year as the major fundraising event for the Booster Club. Proceeds from Bobcat Fest support projects at BPE including Science Day, Arts Days, May Madness, Bobcat Bingo, the Bridge Point Family Picnic, Kite Days, staff appreciation, and teacher allocations, among many other things.
Bobcat Fest 2018 will feature rides, including Adrenaline Rush Obstacle Course, Rock Wall, Sit-N-Spin, Triple Decker Super Slide, and Spider-Man Modular Moonwalk! We'll also have food, drinks, ice cream, cotton candy, and Kona Ice!
- Friends and families of BPE can help make Bobcat Fest 2017 a success by:
- Purchasing Bobcat Fest wristbands and tickets, Bobcat bags, and Golden Ticket raffles
- Supporting the Bobcat Fest online & silent auctions
- Work a one-hour shift at your class booth/ride during Bobcat Fest
- Help set up the morning of Bobcat Fest
- Help clean up after Bobcat Fest
- Bake (or buy) cakes, cookies, and cupcakes for the Cake Walk
Bobcat Fest 2018 updates, including opening/closing dates for online volunteer registrations and sales will be communicated via your homeroom parents, Bobcat Blasts, Booster Club Facebook posts, and principal newsletters. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Bobcat Fest 2018 Coordinator
BOBCAT BAGS . . . GOLDEN TICKETS, GRAND PRIZES, TEACHER TREATS, & MORE!!
- Bobcat Bags are backpacks that kids can use at Bobcat Fest for prizes, water, & sunscreen. They also make great sports, school, or "whatever" bags. This year's Bobcat Bags will feature BPE the winning Bobcat Fest logo!
- Each Bobcat Bag brings the chance to win one of several randomly placed GRAND PRIZE certificates such as an air swing, pogo stick, plasma car, and more!
- A GOLDEN TICKET will be randomly placed in three Bobcat Bags. Golden Tickets allow the winner and one friend front-of-line privileges at Bobcat Fest!
- All Bobcat Bags will contain an ever-popular TEACHER TREAT such as a Free Homework Pass, Teacher for a Day, or Ms. Meek's Assembly Helper for the Day and more!
- Bobcat bags are only available for purchase via HUB Bobcat Fest online pre-orders. Bobcat Bags sell-out every year so don't miss out
Bobcat Fest FAQs
When will I receive wristbands, tickets, & Bobcat Bags purchased on the HUB?
***Ticket & Wristband Will-Call***
(Wristbands & tickets will not be passed out by teachers)
Bobcat Bags will be distributed to students during school on TBD.
Can I purchase tickets & wristbands at Bobcat Fest?
Yes! However these purchases are CASH only. Unfortunately, credit cards cannot be used for any purchases at Bobcat Fest. Bobcat Fest is a cash-only event. (Bring lots of $$$!!!)
Should I get wristbands or tickets?
A wristband allows the holder to enjoy all booths/rides/games as much as they choose, they're hard to lose (snap on), & they raise more money for BPE! If a wristband is not for you, all booths will accept tickets (1-4 tickets per booth).
Where and when can I drop off Cake Walk donations?
Cake Walk donations should be delivered XXX, to the BPE Conference Room during school hours, or delivered to the cafeteria after school before 4:30P.
We ask that you please:
Use disposable packaging & label your donations (flavor, special dietary considerations, etc.).
Do not donate perishable items that require refrigeration (i.e. tres leches).
Separate, plate, & wrap items as follows:
Cakes: half cake/plate (One cake will equal 2-plates)
What is a Golden Ticket? How do I get one?
Golden Tickets allow the ticket holder and one friend front-of-line privileges at Bobcat Fest. Most students spend 6-years at BPE & never get a Golden Ticket. They're highly coveted & promote extreme excitement. We will only have 11-Golden Tickets available this year:
Bobcat Fest online auction has 3-Golden Tickets available for bidding/purchasing
Three random Bobcat Bags will include a Golden Ticket
One-student in each grade will win a Golden Ticket from drawings at morning assembly on Friday 4/7/2017